[New PuP-Pack Alert]Cactus Canyon Pup Pack

• Content Provider

Cactus Canyon Pup Pack

You ride into town as a stranger to these lands, noticing the good, the bad, and the very ugly. Time to earn your keep partner! This town needs a taming and you are going to need a quick draw to become the law around here.

Introducing the Cactus Canyon PUP Pack, stuffed with some incredible easter eggs, and many of your favorite VP creators are featured IN the pack during game play.  Do you have what it takes to draw faster than Nailbuster? Maybe TerryRed has done you wrong and now you are looking for revenge? Take them down, and go to Rik and collect the bounty!

For the first time ever, this PUP includes pupshapes that work on ALL setups! Previously only available in the 3 screen version, now packaged to bring this joy to all players. This PUP is best enjoyed with the excellent VPin Workshop release of this table, but will not work with PROC versions.

Special thanks to:

- Joe Picasso (Artwork, always smiling, and being a muse for all)
- Rik (Testing)
- MPT3K (Premiere and Testing)
- Smaugdragon and the GCC crew (Testing)
- iDigStuff (For inspiring with Pup Pack with his Magnificent Westerns altsound)

Install Notes:

- Unblock zip file, then drop the cc_13 folder into your PUPVideos folder for the game name (cc_13)
- Open the PUPVideos folder and select the proper option for the .bat file for your displays

Recommended Add-ons:

- iDigStuff's alt sound for this table: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6585-altsound-cactus-canyon-bally-1998-magnificent-westerns-remix/?fbclid=IwAR0Cac62aw1uyhSGV6fgDfWQx97p0UToCk-_t1E4dBINAAepKUeYSeDbAWU

Recommended Table: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6267-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998-vpw-mod/

If I select Option 1 of pupack, there should be a "wanted dead or alive" image for the dmd, like you are showing on the image. There is none on the pupack, less on the PuPPack Screens tab of the Pup Pack Editor to enable it.

Do I need to download the image from another place?

Thanks a lot for a superb pupack.

1 hour ago, DanLShane said:

This is now my favorite Pup Pack, but it sure plays hob with playfield performance on my system.  Lot of ball stutter.

I have been having the same problem with pups my self, I have lots of pups that are fine, just the recent new ones i am having stuttering on

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...