DMD goes missing when table starts in PinupPopper

molongtrev

Hi all,

This is a problem I know I have created by being careless. I have a cabinet with 3 x screens and Pinup Popper installed, I have been diligently learning the mechanics of it all over the last couple of years.

Long story short, as larger file tables and media become available, in particular Pup Packs, I decided to upgrade to a larger SSD (from a 480GB to a 2 TB).

Anyways, setup my new drive=VP-PUP etc with the basics, got everything working then........ to increase media on new SSD I went about dumping the many different files from my other drive plus extras, 

but from same folder on smaller drive to same folder on new drive. 

Guess what, it all went a bit crazy when I started it back up again, Backglass sizing and alignment and DMD all over the place, with much help from forums I got the Backglass right, tick, DMD into right spot

and things were fine, or so I thought. I then restarted, good, it went into Pinup Popper front end. selected a PUP table, looking good so far, DMD starts in right spot-3rd screen and I insert credit and start table and DMD

disappears. If I choose Alt TAB it is on playfield, as I select it, it goes back to correct [position, recommence the game and straight away goes back under playfiels.

I honestly don't think it's the DMD position, as I am quite good with FREEZY and you can't actually drag it from the playfield when ALT TAB pressed.

It seems to me to be under the DMD "border"/animated image/frame but disappears when I start the game.

Is it under there and I can put it on top where it's supposed to be?

I'm thinking with my willy nilly copying bulk files across I've interfered with a setting somewhere, I don't want to start again, it's so close, but no cigar.

I've checked a couple of suggested settings I've found online like-Popper setup settings...I think I'm getting deeper into the quicksand.

As an aside, starting the table from Visual Pinball, table starts fine (as in popper) and when I play it  the DMD/score stays there.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Hoping someone reads my problem and can help but sitting at work today thinking about it, I’m back home Friday, I’m thinking if I move the POP media out of Popper temporarily including DMD frames, full DMD animations and then start a table again in the PinUpPopper front end, the score may actually be on the DMD, instead of hidden, which I think it now is.