[New VPX Alert]Queen show must go on

• Content Provider

Queen show must go on

well here is the last update of the Queen table. everything is good some bugs fixed on the table, in the script and the animation of the DMD. thank you for your likes. good fun.

Big update of the Queen Ver 3.2 table I think I have corrected the small problems. Modification of the script and game rules. queen ramp friction correction. add a high output ramp on the guitar with bonus point. Graphical improvements to plastics and lights and sound. here it will be good for me after several tests thank you all good fun

Hello everyone, I'm sharing the Queen show must go on table from the future Pinball Brothers which will be released at the end of 2022 or 2023. The base comes from the Kiss table by allknowing, which I thank. the table entirely created modification of the rules of games and script as well as the physics and sounds and musics and DMD. I wish you good fun. I think the table is fun to play.

Installation of the table
the playfield + ultradmd + backglass= in the table folder of visual pinball imperative
script copy files to folder script visual pinball imperative
mini pup copy the QUEEN_original_2022 folder in PinUPPlayer\PUPVideos if you want to use it remove the backglass.
copy Wembley folder to visual pinball music folder imperative

good fun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...