Addressable LEDs starts at the wrong end of the stripe

Retro-Gamer

I have a small problem with my addressable LEDs. I have 2 stripes left and right on the playfield and an LED matrix at the top. I have now noticed that the running direction of the stripes is wrong. The matrix is OK. But normally in some tables in the lower right corner near the plunger the LEDs should be lit while waiting for the plunger to start. with me, the LEDs at the other end of the LED strip light up. So in the upper right corner instead of the lower one. Can this be changed in Cabinet.xml? I've already tried entering ButtomUpLeftRight etc. instead of TopDownLeftRight. But somehow nothing seems to change. Anyone have a tip for me?

cabinet.xml directoutputconfig30.ini

11 minutes ago, Retro-Gamer said:

I have a small problem with my addressable LEDs. I have 2 stripes left and right on the playfield and an LED matrix at the top. I have now noticed that the running direction of the stripes is wrong. The matrix is OK. But normally in some tables in the lower right corner near the plunger the LEDs should be lit while waiting for the plunger to start. with me, the LEDs at the other end of the LED strip light up. So in the upper right corner instead of the lower one. Can this be changed in Cabinet.xml? I've already tried entering ButtomUpLeftRight etc. instead of TopDownLeftRight. But somehow nothing seems to change. Anyone have a tip for me?

cabinet.xml 2.21 kB · 1 download directoutputconfig30.ini 1.09 MB · 0 downloads

after you changed settings in cabinet.xml make sure to restart at least vpx, better the whole system ;)

13 hours ago, outhere said:

Post pictures of your DirectOutput and  Config folder

194576885_directoutputfolder.jpg.0586a0a713b37be726a4dce9d6434535.jpg1302128501_Confiffolder.jpg.057416029d7c0e445a63475c45dd16ab.jpg

Here are the Screenshots of my folders. nothing special here 🙂

Edited by Retro-Gamer
I just see I have a cabinet.xml in the config folder and in the direct output folder - maybe I edited the wrong one? 🤔 Hmmm . I think I need to check that

yeah it works now. but the real problem was that I edited the wrong Cabinet.xml in the DirectOutput folder. I have now deleted the second cabinet.xml and still had to change the entry in the cabinet.xml in the config folder from TopDownRightLeft to BottomUpRightLeft. Now it works... and does what it's supposed to. Thanks for your tips!

Edited by Retro-Gamer