Stutter Sound when Using Pinup Popper

mbp27

Hello,

Some tables like Lost in Space, Mustang, NBA Fast Break, No Fear, Phantom Of The Opera and Pinball Magic have stutter sounds when I play the table inside Pinup Popper. When I play just using VPX, the issue does not happen.

I believe it´s a performance issue, but I don´t know what are the best settings to avoid this. I tested many other tables in Pinup Popper, some of them heavy tables (Between 200 MB and 500 MB), with no issue.

I tried to disable the b2sdmd, reduce the element details, but no lucky so far.

Any help is appreciated.

I have a PC with:

Ryzen 2200g

GTX 1650

8GB RAM

3 monitors:

Playfield 32' (4k)

Backglass 1080p

DMD 1920x515

My standard configuration for VPX is:

image.png.d0aeb844a3af3d62d30974370e91bd58.png

Sound distortion, is often, like what you suspect related to your computer not holding up. Upgrade or turn off CPU hogs like playing videos or tweak. There is no magic bullet for a computer not being able to do all the tasks when it doesn't have the hardware resources it needs. 4k is 4 times as many pixels as 1080p. I bet your backglass is also on 1080p or higher ? Turning off reflection on pf is maybe your last chance if your not willing to do any of the above. And, be aware, tables has their own settings, that may override your defaults. Authors should never do that IMO, but, they do.