could you package correctly the colorized files ,?

• Content Provider
9 minutes ago, TheMagnificient said:

Hi,

Could you package correctly the colorized files, at one point, it is very hard, because some have the same generic names and the files are also in a separated download in order to make a single colorized file.

thanks

Hi TheMagnificient,

It is up to the individual author to package and distribute the colours files as they see fit. The standard naming is pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq for real pins and pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni or pin2dmd.pac for virtual pins.

Some authors may use the UID as the name for the file and some may use the name of the game. Always read the instructions that come with the download and if there are none, make sure to rename your files to have "pin2dmd" before the extension before copying to the card or folder. 

It is impossible to make everyone use the same naming convention as some authors are no longer active and some have their own format. While it would be nice, we can only suggest a naming format going forward and it is up to the individual to choose how they deal with that. I don't believe any admin can alter this nor would they want to interfere with someones files.

I hope this helped.

41 minutes ago, Terranigma said:

Hi TheMagnificient,

It is up to the individual author to package and distribute the colours files as they see fit. The standard naming is pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq for real pins and pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni or pin2dmd.pac for virtual pins.

Some authors may use the UID as the name for the file and some may use the name of the game. Always read the instructions that come with the download and if there are none, make sure to rename your files to have "pin2dmd" before the extension before copying to the card or folder. 

It is impossible to make everyone use the same naming convention as some authors are no longer active and some have their own format. While it would be nice, we can only suggest a naming format going forward and it is up to the individual to choose how they deal with that. I don't believe any admin can alter this nor would they want to interfere with someones files.

I hope this helped.

ok