Batman 66 Tribute

Crepin83

I recently added the pup pack to Batman 66 and noticed that after 2 minutes the videos on the third (DMD) screen moved to the backglass. I remember choosing the correct set up option of 1-3 and set the ratios correctly 16:9 but cannot figure this one out. Ps the Batman in the middle of the DMD screen is wallpaper, my quick fix while I look for answers. 

8D0F629D-42C5-45A5-8A09-EEF23D821546.thumb.jpeg.95d5e9082e099b298df59a8a57eca437.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Crepin83 said:

I recently added the pup pack to Batman 66 and noticed that after 2 minutes the videos on the third (DMD) screen moved to the backglass. I remember choosing the correct set up option of 1-3 and set the ratios correctly 16:9 but cannot figure this one out. Ps the Batman in the middle of the DMD screen is wallpaper, my quick fix while I look for answers. 

The answer you are looking for is in the Comments  tab - https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6868-batman-66-stern-tribute /?tab=comments

• 3 months later...

I am having this issue but on desktop. I have used the desktop bat and set the options in the table script. This happens guaranteed when I answer the phone but sometime when the phone is activated before I answer it if that makes sense. The video moves to the right side under the table background where it can't be seen. Thats why it isn't visible in the pic. When I first ran the bat and changed the settings I played and it was fine. Then it started doing this and I checked the script the setting was correct. I reran the bat but still the same issue. This table is awesome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

batman error.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion but that is installed in this pup by default when you run desktop bat. Like I said before it runs fine on start but like OP after I trigger the answer the phone mechanic the vid moves to the right and behind everything, so it isn't even visible anymore. I would imagine he has the same issue and just didn't notice it was happening when this is triggered. I could be wrong though just speculating.

24 minutes ago, defiance187 said:

is installed in this pup by default when you run desktop bat.

There are several versions arround and in older pup packs I often find older versions. The only one, that always work for my Desktop is the latest one from Nailbusters Page.