Game loads in vpx but not when launched in popper

jrockrat

I'm having trouble with High Speed not launching it popper. It will seem like it's loading then after some time the screens just go black and nothing happens. I've waited for 10-15 seconds just to see if it would show up after the black screens but I get nothing. Table loads fine when running in vpx alone.

Any ideas?

Just had the same thing happen with the VPW version of Diner. I'm also experiencing super slow loading times with popper while they load like normal in vpx. 

Edited by jrockrat

20 minutes ago, jrockrat said:

I'm having trouble with High Speed not launching it popper. It will seem like it's loading then after some time the screens just go black and nothing happens. I've waited for 10-15 seconds just to see if it would show up after the black screens but I get nothing. Table loads fine when running in vpx alone.

Any ideas?

Just had the same thing happen with the VPW version of Diner. I'm also experiencing super slow loading times with popper while they load like normal in vpx. 

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulators

2 hours ago, outhere said:

Thanks for the link. I'd seems some other options to try but not those. There was one thing in that which helped for the High Speed table and that was changing the pinupmenu.exe to run as "normal" and not admin.

That however did not help with the Diner table.

What I found with the Diner table is that I had to go back to vpx 10.7 final and not the latest 10.7 beta I was using. That solved the issue with that table. 

Still getting what seems like very long load times in popper compared to vpx by itself, but at least things are working better now.

Edited by jrockrat