Pinup Popper , just icon/wheel, no video, no sound, after I exit a table to return to PinUp popper

BentonQuest

Tables play fine when launched from PinUp Popper (FRONT-END) but when I quit out of a VPX table after it is launched by PinUp Popper the PinUp Popper system is only partially running. It seems to do this about 50% of the time on any table. What I mean by partially running I can scroll thru tables in PinUp Popper and I get icons/wheels for the tables but there is no sound, playing field video or backglass displayed.  Tables still launch from Pinup Popper into VPX but I need to quit out of PinUp Popper and restart it to get the media to display properly.  Any suggestions on addressing this issue?

System:

O/S:  Windows 10 64 Bit, 64 GB RAM, GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 EAGLE 8G, Intel i5-10400 10th Generation 6-Core, 2 TB SSD

Cabinet:  3 monitor setup.  Playing Field 4K resolution TV but running @ 1080P resolution in Windows.

Pinup System:  V 1.4.6 (not launching as Admin, Landscape mode), 1080 res for playing field

Emulator:  Visual Pinball X.   V 10.7.0 (not launching as Admin), running in cabinet mode (Landscape), 1080P resolution for playing field.

DOF: R3

Resolved: I updated resolution to 4K in Windows, VPX and reconfigured the displays in PinUp and appears to be resolved.

Edited by BentonQuest