Ok I Backed Up My System

randr

Ok, got this installed and really was easy to do.. first thing i noticed is when table loads you don't get light bar initialization that i use to like to see knowing table had ledwiz support not a huge deal as under cab lighting is a good hint that its working. Seems feedback is seamless and quick! compared to legacy

Also noticed strobes are SUPER fast now! i mean super fast!!! was this caused be enabling PWM flashers? i'm not sure but wow!

other than that new table laser war now has feedback so i assume i have it setup correctly. :)

Anything i can try that would really be a huge change? A table where its very noticeable? i did notice Addams don't shake now when bookcase turns on startup thats nice.

my system is powerful so never really suffered from stutter.

• Content Provider

Laser war has some fading, inthe launch button ae. and the ball locks, when a flasher is triggered while a ball is locked, you will see the led changing color with fade, nice effect imo :)

I experienced that a gear effect combined wth a shaker, you don't hear the gear anymore so i removed shaker combined with gear, also because we can use more shaker effect than with legacy, like TAF hit train

Sorry I always reply from my iPhone and not easy to type on the thing. With legacy when you started a table that supported ledwiz the 5 rgb's would quickly blink from left to right upon table launch. With dof this does not happen and would be nice if maybe it did same but maybe upon startup of a table blink from center out to each side just so you know framework is working for table.

• Content Provider

Ah ok, that was swisslizard decision to not integrate, and not to remove this led test, that was created by legacy.

I guess it will be possible to add this manually from a xml config, for those who really wants it, i don't have that experience myself yet

• Content Provider

Start from version 745, they are some effects from the beta2 features.

I'll do a big update for all the tables that i made a dof version until now, with front fade buttons, and then one new table from time to time.

Not a lot because i really need to wait for final version of DOF to say i can almost conclude DOF mappings, i don't want to review all the tables multiple times.

Second reason, my wife gave me a son yesterday :D,  so pinball will be put aside a little bit these days ;)

• Content Provider

@Denis:

Congratulations!!!!

use8usug.jpg

@Randr:

I have not removed the right to left flickering at the start by intention. To me this just looked like some initialization of the LedWiz for the RGB outputs and this is not necessary (at least not the same way) for DOF.

If you want the effect back, you can always configure it as a effect in DOF. I'm sure Denis can give you some hints.

Archived