"Favorites" playlists appears twice

chiukian

Hey team,

Somewhere somehow I have two "favorites" playlists. But the one that I can edit and add tables to is only accessible in popper by clicking through the "playlists" wheel first then my "favorites" playlists is displayed. The (I believe) default "favorites" wheel in the wheel bar is empty. It does not display any tables when I click on it.

When I am in the setup -> playlist config screen, Underneath Playlists Home are all my playlists, (Favorites, VPX, FP, etc.) In the "favorites" playlist are all the tables I added to it.

When I launch popper though, it defaults to the  "playlists" wheel and I can see the "favorites" wheel (circled red in photo) next to the playlist wheel. That is the one that is empty when I try to access it.

What am I missing here? I tried hiding the playlist wheel from the wheel but then I cannot get to my "real favorites" playlist.

The other playlist wheel does not appear in the config menu, so I have no way of hiding it.

playlist.JPG

wheelbar.JPG

I'll add that when I go into popper and into a particular table and then click on add to favorites. popper says it was added and I get the "remove" from favorites icon. But when I go into my favorites wheel, that table is not in there. It is also not in the other favorites wheel that I am not able to access from the config.