Auto record no longer renaming and placing my recordings in the PUP folder

Hello,

I'm still discovering @NailBuster's wonderful software (congrats and thanks for delivering such a powerful tool!) after years of pinballX. After auto recording a batch of tables (playfield only) and tweaking software , I wanted to continue recording and I've just encountered a strange issue with Auto Record.

I got a few tables which recorded well but in that batch something broke as I then got empty playfields (windows).

When I tried further recordings on another batch of tables I then got duplicates of the Diablo playfield, and from the FAQ understand it's picking up the last recording that went well.

I noticed that the recordings are fine in C:\PinupSystem\Recordings\Video\Desktop

(I'm using Shadowplay) but they are no longer renamed/placed by Auto Record in the pop media folder. 

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this ?

thanks a lot !

Oops, posted in the wrong forum sub section, sorry.
It looks like I've solved this though I'm not 100% sure what did it. I suspect it might be due to a newer version of VLC that might have been auto-installed along another software, I switched back to version 2.something.
Might have been linked to a few tables where there's a weird altcolor conflict preventing the table from opening in the alloted time, too.