batch file not working

rrobe99999

I am trying to set up Sin City and Guns and Roses with pinup player. Following the instructions, I need to run the batch file with the options for my setup. I have three screens and one is a full DMD. Everything worked great for Batman 66. When I try for these two tables  I don't get the back screen that shows files written - press any key to continue. It just goes away and doesn't do anything. Is there a manual way to do this or somewhere else to look?

Did you unblock the zips when you downloaded them? I also right click on the puppack game folder and uncheck read only for all subfolders. This makes sure the files can write to the folders. All the batch file does is xcopy the screen, triggers and playlist pups from the Options folder to the PUPVideos game folder.  You can simply go to the option folder you want, select all 3 files, copy and then paste into the gnr_300 folder, for example. Let it overwrite the existing files and you should be good to go

The file PinUpPlayer.ini specifies locations and sizes of all the pup screens. I always keep a copy of this file in the pups game folder rather than letting the pinup player use the default on in the pupvideos folder. That way I can tailor the screens how I like specifically for each game.  The ini files is generated or changed when you use pinuppackeditor to move the screens around or resize them. However, it will always save changes to the default .ini which is I prefer to edit the file manually in the game folder

Thanks again. I found the pup-pak editor that seems to have accomplished the same thing. You are showing me that there are different tools to get the job done. Sincity is now working with the basic DMD from the Elektraa ROM. I need to see if there was a Flex DMD that I forgot to install.