dmd in taskbar

Tofa

Right someone please help I am getting more and more tables were the dmd is stuck in the taskbar, I press alt + tab but can't move drag it onto the backglass any help would be appreciated, I can make it maximized on the wrong screen but can't get it to move from there to the screen I need it on.

Okay mate thanks for the reply, now i press alt + tab to try to bring it to the front won't work all I can do is maximize the size of the wrong screen and can't drag it onto the backglass.

20220727_115453.jpg

20220727_115513.jpg

I may be way off base here, but your pics aren’t clear from what I see that you posted. I see your X arcade against one monitor and see no playfield or how you are setup. Are you using a desktop or are you cabinet? I may have missed a post you made previous and my bad for being late to post. How many monitors are you running and what did you do for initial setup? Its seems quite weird that you can’t drag dmd and size to fit. 

To Brewman I have a three monitor cabinet setup the monitor you see is were I launch vpx from, the second monitor is my playfield which clones the first monitor so the table is rotated on both of these and my third monitor is for my backglass, it only seems to happen on Flex dmd tables? this is all checked green on flex dmd folder, ultra dmd tables I have no problem with the dmd can be clicked and dragged anywhere no problem, the backglass is only showing on that monitor you see because I did not have the other ones switched on at the time, from memory i'm sure I just used the 10.7 installer which came with flex dmd installed, problem only seems to have started with these tables?

Okay managed to get rid of the apron now have the dmd on screen but it won't budge does not move also dmd dext opens up behind it if I could get to that would I be able to move backglass?