Been away for a while and would like some info

Shamous

Hello everyone. I'm not new to the hobby but I have been away for quite some time now. I haven't been following or working on my cab since Vpinball closed down. Not because of the closure but my work just didn't leave me enough time to tinker or follow anything going on. My cab has been sitting dormant for about 10 months and I would like to start working on it again, but I have to say I'm a little leery about updating everything to make it current because of all the changes I've been seeing. My cab consists of Pin up popper with vpx, future pinball, pinball FX3 (connected by steam) I use all DOF and I have a full feedback cab with solenoids, rgb Leds, addressable Leds and a led matrix. Pretty much all the toys. I also use PUP Packs and love them and hoping to install some of the new ones I've seen. I run windows10 and kept it updated until approx. 10 months ago. The reason for this post is to find out if there is anything that I should look for as far as changes in the programs that are used that could cause problems with my cab functioning properly or things that I need to change or update to keep everything proper. I have heard a lot of talk recently about Pinball FX and am wondering if that might affect anything. I don't know if I'm being too cautious, but I just don't want to spend a bunch of time repairing things that I don't need to. Any info would be greatly appreciated and if you need info on my cab, I can answer any questions. Thanks in advance.