Anyone in the NYC area want to buy my modded atgames pinball table read description

So im looking just to get the pinball table out of my.apartment so im looking just for a decent offer, but its basically pc.only. so you will need to wire up some of the buttons. The coin buttons and light up atgames buttons are still in place. 

1) it comes with the 32inch LG 1440p 165hz , 1ms awesome playfield (worth $500 alone, i just purchased a second one), 2)it comes with the buy stuff store deluxe backbox which has a 24inch monitor, 2 speakers and amplifier, plus the 15.6 dmd from the original table which isnt hooked up. 

3) inside the cabinet is has the full Cleveland software 8 solinoid kit still in place and working.

4) full ssf system still installed in cabinet, 4 dayton exciters, 1 dayton bass shaker and 2 amplifiers mounted under the cabinet to control them

5) you will get two sets of legs , the original silver and black stern legs.

6)  i will also throw in the atgames control deck with joystick 6 buttons, and trackball.

7) you can also take the original stock atgames 32inch screen, and the stock backbox with the screen and speakers all put together giving you a spare dmd and two more speakers for the deluxe backbox since it has 4 speaker grills.

Must pick up. 

• 1 month later...