How to use PUP packs with VR headset

Hi Guys, pretty much a newbie with this, I have setup a 1/2 size game cabinet with a VR headset, and downloaded some of the simpler games and these run fine, however when running games with pup packs these always give me errors. For instance I downloaded Austin Powers, placed the VPX in the tables folder, found the zip file with ROMs and put this in the ROM folder, but the zip file with the pup files I dont know how or where to use this and get an error when starting the game.

Can you use PUP packs with a Virtual reality headset, or is this is a feature I need to turn off in the script. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 1:12 AM, PK2K said:

Hi Guys, pretty much a newbie with this, I have setup a 1/2 size game cabinet with a VR headset, and downloaded some of the simpler games and these run fine, however when running games with pup packs these always give me errors. For instance I downloaded Austin Powers, placed the VPX in the tables folder, found the zip file with ROMs and put this in the ROM folder, but the zip file with the pup files I dont know how or where to use this and get an error when starting the game.

Can you use PUP packs with a Virtual reality headset, or is this is a feature I need to turn off in the script. 

What Freebird1963 said but you have to unzip the pup pack, see instructions on the download page.............

"austin folder goes into your pupvideos folder. Select the option that you want for your system. Not sure? Try all of the .bat files, they'll all work, you won't break it!"