Pin2dmd freezing up

Anyone know what I can look at to fix my pin2dmd freezing up problem? My Pin2dmd freezes up almost every session, the table doesn't seem to matter, nor does it matter whether it is pupack or not. It flashes 4.39 when I boot up, so its the latest firmware and I've installed the latest baller installer version. Rebooting doesn't help, I need to unpower my pin2dmd in order to unfreeze it. Sometimes its within the first 15 minutes and other times I can get hours out of it. I know its a longshot to try and troubleshoot, but I'd rather not move to an LCD screen

Norm

• 2 weeks later...

As a follow up, I've upgraded to 4.40 but for some reason I can't get the Winusb driver to show. It looks like I'm using the libusb driver and no matter how many times I reboot or try and install the winusb driver I can't get it to stick, even though it says driver installed successfully

Norm

Whatever combination I hit on, my Pin2dmd looks to be working again. I got through an hour of game play on various tables with no problems. I'm thinking that the usb cable may end up being the culprit. I think that the process of moving from one connection on the nucleo board to the other to update the firmware and check the driver, I jiggled the cable to fix it. If I have problems in the future, replacing the cable will be my first troubleshooting move

Norm