Doubts with V4 shield card in the components.

Greetings to all from Mexico. I tried to make the order for my pinballs with the Evo board design, I have 3 Data East 128x 32 but the budget of the components became too expensive in Pcbway, $1250 dollars approx for the 5 cards plus shipping and assembly. I was looking at the other option, the one with the separate modules, the STM32F429 Nucleo, and the card with V4 shield and the Dc-Dc converter. I think that at this moment it is the best option, I will order the STM32F429 Nucleo from Mauser, I already understood that the V4 shield cards must be ordered from Pcbway, but my doubt that stops me is in the list of components of the card with V4 shield and its location on the card, the information on Github is not very clear to me. It is not possible to order the V4 shield card to be made in Pcbway and send them with the components already assembled? Or do you have a supplier on Aliexpress of the components of the V4 shield? I've already been reading a lot and I think if I can have pin2dmd in my pinballs...

• 2 weeks later...