Balls of Steel VPX Recreation?

What would it take to recreate these tables?

Balls of Steel features five original pinball tables:

Darkside: Set on a remote space station under attack by alien creatures.

Barbarian: A classic medieval fantasy quest with a huge dragon on the table.

Firestorm: Set in a crime-ridden US city, a mad bomber is on the loose.

Mutation: Set in an underground science lab where a bio-hazardous accident has occurred and a large, slimy monster has taken over the lab.

Duke Nukem: A special table featuring the Apogee video game character Duke Nukem.

Another table, Devil's Island, was dropped from the game when Wildfire was given the opportunity by Apogee to include a Duke Nukem table. Devil's Island was later released as a standalone game.

I believe I have the original PC disc. I would donate money to this project. I would love to play these in cabinet mode with DOF SSF and increased definition. But if you look at how old these games were (1997), they were way ahead of their time. Truly amazing. Barbarian was my favorite.

• Content Provider

If ever you can play all these tables and also Kiss, Austin Powers, Devil's Island, Dirt Track Racing tables in your pincab using PinCabViewWFS :)

available here :

Or here :

:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 9:54 AM, Aubrel said:

If ever you can play all these tables and also Kiss, Austin Powers, Devil's Island, Dirt Track Racing tables in your pincab using PinCabViewWFS :)

available here :

Or here :

:)

Thanks. I tried getting my old discs to work on my windows 11 pc but no luck. how do these look on full cabinet with large screen? seems like they might be pixelated.