VPUniverse logo image

Hi All,
Firstly, thankyou to all the developers of all the content that is now available for pinball tragics like myself (since the early nineties)...
I am currently trying to design some decal artwork for my vpin and just wondering if I could get permission to use the VPUniverse image/logo as part of the artwork (I will also be asking and attempting to get other sites logos to display on my machine, VPForums, VPDB, Orbitalpin, Pinballnivarna  are there any more i should include as these are the sites I look at like most).  I want to have the pinball manufacterer logos on one side of the top screen box and the vpin forums on the other side.

If I do get permission, how would I obtain a good image to use if anyone can help, thanks

I am also thinking of using on the bottom side decals multiple pinball flyers of my favorite machines I grew up with and played.  Would I need to seek permission to use those as well, If so, would anyone know how to go about that?  I have grabbed about 30 flyer images from "The Arcade Flyer Archive" site already.

thanks if anyone can help with this

regards
Chucky

• Administrators

Hello.
I'm flattered that you'd want to use the artwork from the VPU logo.  Unfortunately, I have to talk to the guy that created the image. He does commissions for people, so I'm not sure if he'd be willing to share higher res images.

Hi Dazz, thanks for the reply, I was getting worried that I offended all you guys somehow asking to use the logos (or posting in the wrong place, which i think i did).  Appreciate if you could find out when you have time, keen to give credit to the community through showing the VPU logo.

Attached (for laughs probably) is my amuetur design for one of my side decals, work in progress but I know why they call the program GIMP...

Ball yellow merged.png