Hip-hop themed vpin tables don't exist???

Hi team,

New to the vpin community and in my experience so far I've only found classic and 2k pop era music acts with full tables.  Where is wutang, Dr Dre, nas, etc.?  I can't be the only person seeing this. Someone said there is an MF DOOM table wip but I haven't seen anything irl.  

I am by no means a designer but I am a hip-hop historian/DJ and would love to collaborate on an idea with a designer to make it happen.  

I miss a lot of tables from the prog rock aera, some nice Jazz-Tables, like Miles Davis 🙂. Also there is no classic-BBC-avengers table in vpx, and Flipper (1964 TV series) is missing. :-), äh, and Mr. Terrific.
I have to live with it, or create one by myself, I fear.
Edit: A Kraftwerk-Table would be nice. (The band would sue the creator until the end of days, but it would be nice)

Edited by Retsamikit

5 hours ago, Djdubdotcom said:

Hi team,

New to the vpin community and in my experience so far I've only found classic and 2k pop era music acts with full tables.  Where is wutang, Dr Dre, nas, etc.?  I can't be the only person seeing this. Someone said there is an MF DOOM table wip but I haven't seen anything irl.  

I am by no means a designer but I am a hip-hop historian/DJ and would love to collaborate on an idea with a designer to make it happen.  

Im with ya.  I would love a table where i can add a bunch of hip hop videos to the pup pack that goes along with said table.  Unfortunately im still too new and dont have the skills to be a content creator yet.  Glad you brought it up though.

• Content Provider

Here's the announcement of the MF Doom table last January, with a gameplay video linked

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=45990&hl=doom

And here's his last update this January of the VR room

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834724091830337556/936316783592345620/vr2.MOV

Hopefully he comes back soon 😕

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ll do ya one better (well, better is relative.) …

What about Run DMC, Whodini, Fat Boys, Mantronix, Kraftwerk (yeah I read above 🤣), LL Cool J, Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force, UTFO, Man Parrish, Hashim, Cybotron). I could go on..

Movie Themes: Krush Groove, Beat Street, Breakin’ 1 & 2, Wild Style