Wheel Bar is oversized after windows tried to destroy my machine

Shandogg

I turned on my machine yesterday and all the monitors were flip-flopped, then I went to fix that and just started making things worse.  After some digging I found the post that sometimes Windows just DECIDES that on this re-boot, Monitor 1 should trade spots with monitor 2 and ruins the system.  Anyhow, I have everything back playable now but I have a strange problem with the Pinup front end I'm having trouble figuring out.

The T-Bar is now oversized for the wheel images on the playfield, and the backglass has a strange black bar on it.  I have installed a T-Arch theme to see if this would change the bar back to the correct aspect ratio, but the new theme was also oversized.  I have changed it back to my original theme.  Any help on how to correct this would be appreciated

Below, you can see the large oval (rather than a circle) around Leprechaun King, and the black bars on the left side of the backglass.

Tbar.thumb.png.3efa4a6b57a2f0151061c0a4303c5553.png

And of course, right after I post this I figured it out.  In display settings my scaling on the playfield monitor was set to 150%(recommended).  I set this back to 100% and now the pinup player looks right, but apparently everything i did to get all the monitors correct just reverted to incorrect.  So if anybody else gets the weird scaling on the T-Bar, dont go switching the monitors around, check that the scaling is at 100% first.