Game Manager not checked box OnLine for Import

wtpaulo

I'm trying to configure Game Manager to automatically update my tables (OnLine for Import checkbox) however when I try to check the box I get the error message "Please configure GameEx Online in the settings application to use online media search and download feature ". I've been to PinballX several times (settings.exe) and enter my account and password in the GameEX Online section, however the information is not recorded. Is there any way around this?

thanks and good weekend for all

error Game Manager.JPG

Section GameEX Online.JPG

my accout GameEx Online.JPG

It’s talking about the settings app within your pinballx folder on your computer. You must input your username and password by clicking on the proper tab in the left hand margin. It’s the same settings app where you specified your file paths and keyboard setup when you first installed pinballx.   The area you have the picture of. However Tom recently discontinued the need for a subscription. In doing so he made online content free. I think the password format changed at that time. There is a support topic about it on the Gamex/pinballx forum. 

Edited by bushav

12 hours ago, bushav said:

Está falando sobre o aplicativo de configurações dentro da sua pasta pinballx no seu computador. Você deve inserir seu nome de usuário e senha clicando na guia apropriada na margem esquerda. É o mesmo aplicativo de configurações em que você especificou seus caminhos de arquivo e configuração de teclado quando instalou o pinballx pela primeira vez. A área que você tem a imagem. No entanto, Tom recentemente descontinuou a necessidade de uma assinatura. Ao fazer isso, ele tornou o conteúdo online gratuito. Acho que o formato da senha mudou naquele momento. Existe um tópico de suporte sobre isso no fórum Gamex/pinballx. 

hi
thanks for the feedback....but I already tried this all and it didn't really work.

regards