BUG: Renaming files via PinUpMenuSetup does not support alt screen media

obliojoe

I'm not sure if this is the place to report bugs, but I couldn't figure out where else to post. Here goes...

I can't recall where I found out this was possible, but I love the feature in PinupPopper allowing you to display media on an alternate screen by appending the screen number to the filename. For example, by default images in the POPMedia\Loading directory will appear on the playfield when the table is loading. But if you add a file with the same name but with (SCREEN2) appended (ie: NBA Fastbreak (Bally 1997)(SCREEN2).png ), the image will appear on your 2nd screen. So I built a neat tool that creates high score images - it superimposes the high scores on top of an image of the backglass - and then saves it in the PopMedia\Loading folder with (SCREEN2) appended to the filename. So now whenever I open a table from Popper , it displays the current high scores on top of the backglass while it's loading. It works great! For example: 

391796920_NBAFastbreak(Bally1997)(SCREEN2).thumb.png.995f8484aedccb81e4ed88be3880ce33.png

The bug is, any time I use the "Rename Current Game..." option in the Setup -> ImportData tab, it renames these files and removes the (SCREEN2) from the filename, so next time I load the table, the high score image appears on the playfield. 

I'm not sure how many people might run into this, but figured it's worth reporting.

Thanks,

obe

Edited by obliojoe