Plunger not working

Hey everyone,

I have built a very nice cabinet (3 screens) and have installed FX3, Pinball Arcade (with cabinet support) and zaccaria, I own all of the tables in the aforementioned and everything works well, ( as yet I'm not using a frontend but considering using PinPopper eventually ).

My problem is .... I can't get the plunger to work/be seen by FX3 or PA, it does however work with VPX tables that I have tried and calibrates nicely with the Pinscape config tool.

I have tried various solutions seen in the net to no avail ! .... I am currently trying X360CE  and according to the instructions, I put it into the fx3 game folder in steam common files, run it as admin, click auto load configs from the net, save, then exit and start FX3..... that all done..... still no plunger !!

Please if someone could help me I would be very grateful as everything else works and I am at the point now where I have almost no hair left to pull out in frustration.

Just waiting for my topglass and lockplate to be finished......

Mike

0.jpg

Thanks for the reply.... Had a look there but everything there seems to be concerning VPin, 8,9 and vpx, my plunger works on the VPX tables, the problem is only on FX3 and PA tables.

Edited by C1ueless
completed reply

• 4 months later...