Loading videos... T-Arc vs Full Screen

samcat

Hey Everyone...
I'm running into an issue with Popper loading T-Arc videos vs Full Screen videos.

In the PuPPack editor using the default PinUpMenu, the Loading screen is set for a CustomPos of 3,71.875,0,28.125,100.  This forces the T-Arc videos to the bottom of the screen and they display correctly.  The full screen videos also get squashed and display in the same geometry as the T-Arc videos.

If I remove the CustomPos information, then the Full Screen videos display correctly but the T-Arc videos are stretched full screen.

Is there a way to configure Popper so that both will display correctly, or is it only one or the other, not both?

Samcat

Okay, I'm now about 90% there...

I watched the video which explains things very well but the t-arc is not transparent and hides the bottom 1/4 of the screen when the full screen video is playing.

I noticed in the comments section that 2 months ago another user had the same issue:

"I've loaded the blank tarc and my loading screens are now full screen but the tarc is not transparent. Did I miss a step?"

Unfortunately he was never answered.

Is there a way to make the t-arc transparent?  or better yet, what step might I have missed...?

Thank you Brewmann74!!! 

That is exactly what the problem was.  It was set to limited not full.  Somehow that got changed at some point and I did not notice it.  Probably a video driver update.

All of my loading videos are working correctly now!

• 2 weeks later...