[New VPX Alert]Seven of Nine Star Trek Voyager Borg Edition 1.00 Reskin by Iceman 2022

Seven of Nine Star Trek Voyager Borg Edition 1.00 Reskin by Iceman 2022

Seven of Nine Star Trek Voyager Borg Edition 1.00 Reskin von Iceman 2022

Alle Logos, Zeichen, Urheberrechte und Warenzeichen sind Eigentum ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber.

Ich danke allen, die die Grundlage für die Tabelle geschaffen haben. Es basiert auf Scorpion von 1980 ..... dank an Xenonph für Musik und mehrdank
den genialen Künstler. Reskin für sieben von neun .... NICHT ZUM VERKAUF

NUR FÜR DEN PERSÖNLICHEN GEBRAUCH UND NICHT FÜR DEN KOMMERZIELLEN VERKAUF ODER VERTRIEB. 

Ich danke allen, die diesen Spaß mit mir teilen und allen, die hier teilen und mit ihrer tollen Arbeit und ihren Ideen kreativ sind

Backglass, Wheel und Media Musik in der Mappe

Seven of Nine Star Trek Voyager Borg Edition 1.00 Reskin by Iceman 2022

All logos, characters, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.

I thank everyone who created the basis for the table. It is based on Scorpion from 1980 ..... thanks to Xenonph for music and mehrdank
to the genius artist. Reskin for seven of nine .... NOT FOR SALE

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION.

Thank you to all who share this fun and all who share here and are creative with their great work and ideas

Backglass, Wheel and Media music in the portfolio

Seven of Nine Star Trek Borg Edition (Iceman 2022) (Backglass).png

Seven of Nine Star Trek Borg Edition (Iceman 2022) (Spielfeld).png

Seven of Nine Star Trek Borg Edition (Iceman 2022) (Rad 01).png

Seven of Nine Star Trek Borg Edition (Iceman 2022) (Rad 02).png

• 3 months later...

As I review, it seems the file (and all of my search results) may be missing a large number of sound files. 

I appreciate all your hard work, and would like to experience ans enjoy it as I am sure you do. 

Is it possible to share the missing sounds?

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider
6 hours ago, Widewells said:

I am unable to find the sound files.

simple hints might help

I have the same touble as MrWizard67

And @MrWizard67

I think the missing sounds can be found in my Battlestar Galactica table. (The table he used for this mod.)

He left alot of those Battlestar Galactica sounds in his mod.

I actually was going to try and fix this for him, and add more sound effects, while removing all of the Battlestar Galactica sounds, but haven't had alot of spare time. I will try to get this fixed for him sometime next year.

In the meantime, just download an older version of my Battlestar Galactica table, before I converted the mp3's to ogg format, and made Battlestar folder inside music folder.  His mod actually forced me to update my Battlestar Galactica table to have music played from Battlestar folder inside of music folder, as anyone who moves his music into music folder would be overwriting my Battlestar Galactica music.

(Should be able to download older versions)

First copy all Battlestar Galactica mp3's to music folder, and then copy his music to music folder and let it overwrite when asked.

Over at VPForums, you can hover mouse on "Previous Versions" and a download link will appear on right side.

(Hover mouse in area circled in pic.)

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13365

Capture.thumb.PNG.b3d126ba9bf2c5ddb1c3de410d8fdfc9.PNG

@xenonph Great!
I was able to play the "seven of nine" Table!
And I learned about the function for previous versions.

On my own I tried with a Battlestar Music before but I stuck with the .ogg - and the night was over.  Thank you for your help.

I have to try the Battle field table with Ogg mod again. In the moment I get an Error I've never seen before.
Is says:

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 1
Das Objekt unterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nicht.: 'Controller.ROMName'

This object does not support property or  methode 'Controller.ROMName'

may be I did not understand to place the nv rom properly?

• Content Provider
6 minutes ago, Widewells said:

@xenonph Great!
I was able to play the "seven of nine" Table!
And I learned about the function for previous versions.

On my own I tried with a Battlestar Music before but I stuck with the .ogg - and the night was over.  Thank you for your help.

I have to try the Battle field table with Ogg mod again. In the moment I get an Error I've never seen before.
Is says:

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 1
Das Objekt unterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nicht.: 'Controller.ROMName'

This object does not support property or  methode 'Controller.ROMName'

may be I did not understand to place the nv rom properly?

You need to update your B2S Backglass program.

When the core.vbs was updated to use RomName function, the same had to be done to the B2S Server program.

Find new B2S Backglass program here..

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/12024-b2s-backglass-server/

Or you can go to Line  213 in script and delete this..

NVOffset (13)

@xenonph

I updated b2s Backglass server, learned a lot about windows registry and that the installer really must be in the folder where the files are...

I am very thankful that you told me to upgrade. It solved many other problems.

When I knew I am on the right track I re-read all the instructions and , guess what, it solved the issues.

How can I give some thing back to the community?

I whish I could find a similar situation for the software problems in my company.  😉

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i experience a different problem (or maybe not...not a big expert).

The table starts correctly, but when i try to launch the ball it freezes when the ball leave the start bumper. No mode to exit, only from system. I have the father table in version 1.4.1 (nice table!) and tried the copy of the mp3's, but no success in solving this little issue.

Thanks to anyone can solve this.

Have a nice day, guys

• Content Provider

@Brandon_Siverson

If you have Force Exclusive Full Screen Mode checkmarked, you won't be able to see any errors when you come across them.

Open editor and click Preferences tab at top of editor.

Then click Video / Graphics Options.

Now make sure you don't have "Force Exclusive Full Screen Mode" checkmarked.

Now run table and whatever error is stopping the table, will be visible now. (More than likely a missing mp3 file.)

After you find out what the error is, you can switch back to "Force Exclusive Full Screen Mode".

Capture.thumb.PNG.1e9ed472219019063ca5a244aa8df32e.PNG

• 3 weeks later...