25 Files per day starts at 4:30pm 5/11/2022 But then it says 7:00pm LOL

That means the queue states your next download was at that time yesterday. Look at it as 25 points of time over 24 hours…if you were to download 24 items and go around the horn again, 4:30 would be #25 as per the 24 hour rotation. At 7:00 you will get one download point. 

I’m burning on memory here…it’s what I remember 

38 minutes ago, Pinballerx said:

I thought it recharged to 25 every 24 hours? Guess im not on enough to know.

That actually is correct…you get 25 per day. Put it this way…in theory you’ll have something like…6 credits by midnight….every time you download something the time is noted by the server.

1 download at 5:00….you’d now have 24 download credits.

1 download at 5:05….you’d now have 23 download credits.

Next day.

1 download credit returned at 5:00…you’d now have 24 credits.

1 credit returned at 5:05….you’d be back to 25 credits 

OK thanks for the clarification. I was on a download binge with the colorized roms. 2 a pop eats up the credits fast. I usually don't download as much. Plus I was out of country for 6 months. It's like Christmas with all these VPW and Dif mods. vpin overload....

4 minutes ago, Pinballerx said:

OK thanks for the clarification. I was on a download binge with the colorized roms. 2 a pop eats up the credits fast. I usually don't download as much. Plus I was out of country for 6 months. It's like Christmas with all these VPW and Dif mods. vpin overload....

Yeah! There is a ton of goodies the past 6 months. If you can recall when you had your “download session” last night, your credits should go up super fast at that time. Have fun!