VPX 10.7 Help with changing ball image

Wondering if anyone might help me locate the previously easy to find option to change the ball image in VPX 10.7 since it no longer has the "options" icon in the tools group.  I'm sure it's in there somewhere but I haven't had any luck finding it.  I'm not overly particular with what the ball looks like, in general, but I have the Deadpool ball on a few of my tables (that are NOT "Deadpool" tables, lol - Elvira LE would be one of them) that I desperately would like to change out if possible.  TIA! 

Well, I obviously don't have the print screen thing down, lol.  sorry.  I wanted to show you what my VPX looks like.  I don;t seem to be able to find that additional screen that you are showing.  I can't imagine what I need to click on that I haven't already clicked.  (and thank you for your reply!!!)

• Content Provider
5 minutes ago, lserv1964 said:

Well, I obviously don't have the print screen thing down, lol.  sorry.  I wanted to show you what my VPX looks like.  I don;t seem to be able to find that additional screen that you are showing.  I can't imagine what I need to click on that I haven't already clicked.  (and thank you for your reply!!!)

It's the properties tab - click and drag down that bar between "Properties" and "Layers"

• 1 year later...

Open editor, load table. Open Image manager. select the image you want to export. export the image.
Close table.
open the other table, open image manager, import the image  that you have exported before and select the image in ball properties /visuals/ ball image  shown above as ball image

Edited by Tikimaster