[VPURemix]Super Mario Brothers (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Super Mario Brothers (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Hello there,

here i want to present to you an upgraded version of Ninuzzu/Tom tower´s "Super Mario Brothers" table.

I have implemented the nFozzy Physics, Fleep Sounds, and a LUT selector (Hold LMagna and scroll through the LUTs with the RMagna).

I have also done some rubber cleanups and some small changes.

Big thanks to @Darkstar  for testing the table and adjusting !

The required NVRam file is included !

I want to thank Ninuzzu/Tom tower for his table, VPW Team for their awesome example table and all other that are involved in there to deliver a much better VPX experience !

Cheers and have fun  :)

It is generally NOT a good idea to do that. However. from 10.71 to 10.70 I don't think there is a breaking change. However, if you where to do that for a 10.72 you could break the table. Not, that I've seen any tables created yet with what was added by Vincent ... non-collidable pf element yet.

If you are NOT sure, it is much better to keep up with the newest releases or ask the authors to keep releases to what has been "released".

• 7 months later...

So, with the rom and vpinmame 3.5 --> what specifically do I have to do to get it to work?  I created a smb3_rom.zip, dropped in smb3.zip but no dice.  I get the initialization error saying the found couldn't be found.  

Is there a new dump of the rom?  vpdb.io is offline...

Thank you for your time.

34 minutes ago, digable said:

So, with the rom and vpinmame 3.5 --> what specifically do I have to do to get it to work?  I created a smb3_rom.zip, dropped in smb3.zip but no dice.  I get the initialization error saying the found couldn't be found.  

Is there a new dump of the rom?  vpdb.io is offline...

Thank you for your time.

The vpinmame 3.5 updated rom package is here https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/new-roms-for-vpinmame-v3-5-final.8024/

Unblock, unzip the package to your vpinmame/roms folder and allow it to overwrite existing.

Now go to the vpinmame folder and run setup.exe. Check the paths and mare they are correct. Now click Test and you'll see all the roms you have marked with an x. Scroll down to super mario brothers and click the smb3 rom and then click check roms. It should show as all good. Click Start and in a few seconds a dmd will pop up showing the game is running

3 hours ago, Cliffy said:

The vpinmame 3.5 updated rom package is here https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/new-roms-for-vpinmame-v3-5-final.8024/

Unblock, unzip the package to your vpinmame/roms folder and allow it to overwrite existing.

Now go to the vpinmame folder and run setup.exe. Check the paths and mare they are correct. Now click Test and you'll see all the roms you have marked with an x. Scroll down to super mario brothers and click the smb3 rom and then click check roms. It should show as all good. Click Start and in a few seconds a dmd will pop up showing the game is running

you rock, thanks!