Pinup Popper , just wheel, no video, no windows taskbar , after i exit a table to return to pinup

Hi

I made a pincab with W10 , 960 GTX , Playfield 43’ (4K basic TV 3840*2160 HDMI) , Backglass 24’ (PC Monitor 1920*1080 Display Port) , DMD 17’ (PC Monitor 1280 *1024 VGA on onboard graphics)

Because i have a small graphic card , im not able to do 4K playfield for VPX , too laggy. Work great on 1920*1080

I have a problem with Pinup.

If I have 1920*1080 in windows for my playfield , pinup launch , launch a table OK and when I exit the table , I return to pinup , I have only the wheel , no video … I have the desktop windows in transparency with no taskbar.

If I have 3840*2160 in windows for the playfield. Pinup is ok. I configure VPX to work on 1920*1080….

It’s ok for common use , but if I want a puppack on my table , Pinup popper and player share the same configuration for screen. And with 3840*2160 playfield on windows and 1920*1080 when I launch VPX , the screen is not on the right position 🙂

Because , I’m not able to afford a better graphic card to work on 4K, the simple solution is to have Pinup work great on 1920*1080 playfield , I anyone have a solution. I try the thing with vpx launch script in pinup with 30 10 … disable full screen...

For the moment , I just play with NO puppack , just old backglass :)

Thanks for your answers.