[New VPX Alert]Dirty Dancing Edition 1.00 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Dance Table Melon Edition :-)

Dirty Dancing Edition 1.00 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Dance Table Melon Edition :-)

Dirty Dancing Edition 1.00 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Tanztisch Melon Edition 🙂

Alle Logos, Zeichen, Urheberrechte und Warenzeichen sind Eigentum ihrer jeweiligen Inhaber.

Ich danke allen, die die Grundlage für die Tabelle geschaffen haben. Es basiert auf Speed Test von 1982 und JPSalas the Master und weiteren Schöpfern dank der genialen Künstler.
Reskin für Dirty Dancing .... NICHT ZUM VERKAUF

NUR FÜR DEN PERSÖNLICHEN GEBRAUCH UND NICHT FÜR DEN KOMMERZIELLEN VERKAUF ODER VERTRIEB. BITTE NICHT ENDGÜLTIG VERTEILEN.

Ich danke allen, die diesen Spaß mit mir teilen und allen, die hier teilen und mit ihrer großartigen Arbeit und ihren Ideen kreativ sind.

Patrick Swayze und Jennifer Grey. Sommerferien 1963 .... Ich trug eine Melone ....

.... Ich hoffe, die Community hat Spaß mit dem Tisch ... und wir freuen uns immer über ein kleines Like oder einen netten Kommentar
.... Es gibt immer viele Stunden Arbeit im Reskin 🙂
.... Ich freue mich auch immer über ein animiertes Rad oder DMD etc.

Ich bin froh, dass ich der Community mit diesem Reskin viel Spaß bereiten kann

Backglass, Rad in der Mappe

🙂rty Dancing Edition 1.00 Reskin (Iceman 2022) Dance table Melon Edition 

🙂

All logos, characters, copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

I would like to thank everyone who provided the basis for the table. It is based on Speed Test from 1982 and JPSalas the Master and other creators thanks to the genius artists.
Reskin for Dirty Dancing .... NOT FOR SALE

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE FINAL.

Thank you to everyone who shares this fun and to everyone who shares here and is creative with their great work and ideas.

Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. Summer Vacation 1963 .... I wore a bowler hat ....

.... I hope the community has fun with the table .... and we always appreciate a little like or a nice comment
.... There are always many hours of work in the reskin 🙂
.... I'm also always happy to see an animated wheel or DMD etc.

I am glad that I can give a lot of fun to the community with this reskin

Backglass, wheel in the folder

Dirty Dancing (Iceman 2022) (Backglass).png

Dirty Dancing (Iceman 2022) (Playfield).png

Dirty Dancing (Iceman 2022) (Wheel 01).png

Dirty Dancing (Iceman 2022) (Wheel 02).png

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have the Dirty Dancing table running but the table sounds are extremely low compared to the music.  

Tried audio options in VPX, no success.

Does anyone know how to decrease the music volume or increase the table effects volume?

Thanks