[New B2S Alert] Solar Ride (Gottlieb 1979)

Wildman

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Wildman,

All of your other backglasses work on my rig but this one. It doesn't display the leds and oddly enough I can't disable the b2s display on my dmd 3rd screen. Does it use any special fonts that I may need to download? Any ideas?? 

I also wanted to complement you on the outstanding quality and realism of your b2s glasses in general. The colors really pop they should just as a real world backglass does. Plus your lighting emulations are just spot on. Just awesome work. Thanks. 

• Administrators

Hey Wildman,

All of your other backglasses work on my rig but this one. It doesn't display the leds and oddly enough I can't disable the b2s display on my dmd 3rd screen. Does it use any special fonts that I may need to download? Any ideas?? 

I also wanted to complement you on the outstanding quality and realism of your b2s glasses in general. The colors really pop they should just as a real world backglass does. Plus your lighting emulations are just spot on. Just awesome work. Thanks. 

Thanks

That bg wont work because theres not a fs table made that uses the rom..The two that were made by lord hiryu and westworld are just scripted EM's.

so till sombody makes or mods the table to use the rom ?

•  

Thanks

That bg wont work because theres not a fs table made that uses the rom..The two that were made by lord hiryu and westworld are just scripted EM's.

so till sombody makes or mods the table to use the rom ?

Makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply and keep those awesome backglasses coming.