Texas - 2022 Titan Pinball Southwest Regional Pin-Masters

• Administrators

272832908_462473498940631_8185356962173948639_n-1.png

The 2022 Titan Pinball Southwest Regional Pin-Masters, being held at Free Play arcade in Arlington, Texas --

An IFPA Certified event (20% boost in WPPR point value)*

47 slots have already been filled so it's GETTING CLOSE TO SELLING OUT.

Register at: https://freeplayinc.com/tickets/pingolf/

This is a feeder for the 2023 IFPA Pin-Golf World Championship (https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournament_pages/pinmasters/)

Thousands in CASH being given away in both, the A and B divisions.

Event Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/362860615405256

* See Facebook event page for details about IFPA certification.

• Dazz changed the title to Texas - 2022 Titan Pinball Southwest Regional Pin-Masters

I'm signed up! Thanks for promoting this, @Dazz! This will be my first pinball tournament, so I'm super excited. I'm really intrigued by the Pin-Masters set-up. I'm setting up a playlist on my machine to practice, but I was wondering: does anyone have an example Pin-Masters list of target scores from past tournaments you all have played in? I'd love to see some examples of how target scores look for a tournament like this!

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, elsimpso said:

I'm signed up! Thanks for promoting this, @Dazz! This will be my first pinball tournament, so I'm super excited. I'm really intrigued by the Pin-Masters set-up. I'm setting up a playlist on my machine to practice, but I was wondering: does anyone have an example Pin-Masters list of target scores from past tournaments you all have played in? I'd love to see some examples of how target scores look for a tournament like this!

For a first pin tournament; this one is very different than most. There are different objectives on each machine that you have to meet by a specific amount of balls. I think it's a fun setup, but quite different than our normal league and tournament.

If you live in the area... You should join up with us for the DFW Pinball League & Tournament.  I'm assistant TD for this league.  It's a very fun league and you get to play at some awesome collections.  Our next event is this weekend at the home of the Pinball Rebel. He has an awesome pin collection and its a great place for a tournament. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, elsimpso said:

@Dazz Thanks for the invite! I used to be in the DFW area, but I'm in Austin now. After this tournament, I may need to start looking around this area for some leagues. Surely the local Pinballz has something, too!  

Some of the top players in the world are in Austin area. I know that Colin runs a couple tournaments in the area, but I'm not sure about any organized league play. I know there are always several that travel up from Houston and Austin for our leagues.