[New PuP-Pack Alert]Fire! PUPPack

• Moderators

Fire! PUPPack

Here's a PuPPack for the Fire! Williams 1987 table. Using clips from the great movie Backdraft. 

Place fire_l3 in your pinupsystem \ pupvideos folder and select the bat option of your choice. 

PuP is using music from the soundtrack as well :)

Please use the table included with the download. Only script changes have been made to mute the table music. 

Original table - huge thanks to Wrd1972 and Bord: Both of them have relentlessly worked to make 2.0 an amazing update! My hat is off to them. They went way above and beyond on this project and can't thank them enough. UncleWilly and Randr for their amazing VP9 original, and Randr for guidance on that left lock behavior. 32Assassin for his VPX rebuild of the script and table. HauntFreaks for color-correcting sling areas so they light up properly. RustyCardores for PMD™ input. VPX team for the wonderful engine. NFozzy/Ninuzzu for fast flipper and ball shadow routines Flupper for primitive flippers. Xenoph12 for adding the LUT changer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@hawkeyes88

All of the other pup packs you have authored work on my system without issue. However, when it comes to Fire!, I only get a black screen for the video clips (the audio is working just fine)...yes, I have tried all the Options available in the pup pack.

Any ideas?! Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...

This PUPPack used to work perfect for me. I dont know what happened but it doesnt work anymore. If Anyone has had the same experience and figured out how to get it working again please let me know how. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.