Noob searching for a specific suggested table...

derek642

Hello all!

I'm having trouble searching VPU for a specific table that was suggested on a YT vid of 'essential tables' - I can get results, but it's for videos, dmd, etc and I was wondering if there was a quick/simple way to search for something like: Attack From Mars (jpsalis) or basically a way to search for a table name by a particular creator...  TIA!  Hoping to getting around more myself soon!

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, derek642 said:

Hello all!

I'm having trouble searching VPU for a specific table that was suggested on a YT vid of 'essential tables' - I can get results, but it's for videos, dmd, etc and I was wondering if there was a quick/simple way to search for something like: Attack From Mars (jpsalis) or basically a way to search for a table name by a particular creator...  TIA!  Hoping to getting around more myself soon!

Sometimes Its just easier to use google search IMO. JP tables I beleive are on vpforums although you will get results with his name searching here. Narrow your serch also helps if you dont find what your looking for. 

7 hours ago, derek642 said:

Hello all!

All of JP's work can be found here: https://sofie40.no/jpsalas/