[VPURemix]Tom and Jerry (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Tom and Jerry (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Hello there,

here i want to present to you an upgraded version of Watacaractr "Tom and Jerry" table.

I have implemented the nFozzy Physics, Fleep Sounds, and a LUT selector (Hold LMagna and scroll through the LUTs with the RMagna).

To fit the screen i adjusted the POV and stretched the y-scale a little.

With the new Patching system, this and the future upgrades will be a ".dif" file.

Just read the included instructions !

I  want to thank @Watacaractrz for his table, VPW Team for their awesome example table, @Darkstar for testplaying and all other that are involved in there to deliver a much better VPX experience !

Cheers and have fun  :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Livin said:

I love this table but the PuP Pack is not working properly. The back glass image/videos disappear frequently. I have 40 other VPx tables with PuP Packs, they all work perfectly except this one.

Video attached.  TIA!

Working correctly for me
do you have to be to B2S backglass in the tables Folder Because this game requires it with the puppack

• 3 months later...

A fabulous effort for all involved.  IMO the locks are a little too finicky.  The dog house lock is a tough shot and thats fair, but I've nailed the "touche" lock dozens of times without effect from both the upper right and lower flippers.  Its like it has to be "too" perfect.   This new version seems to exacerbate the issue.   Also seems to be a few issues with the ball randomly popping out to the plunger at odd times and it will occasionally screw up a multi-ball situation where the first ball drains and the table/flippers go dead while there are still balls in play.   

Question:  Is there a newer ROM for this?  I left the old ROM in place and the table seems to fun fine, but if there were changes they could impact what I am seeing.   I'm going to go over the instructions again to be sure.  

Thx!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Guenther said:

First of all thank you very much for this great table!

But are the top rollover supposed to light instead of being dark before the ball runs over? And is it normal that I can't change the lit rollover with the flipper buttons? 

IIRC its a customized rom built on a Gottlieb system 80 rom so, yes, thats all normal.