DMD position

I have found so much conflicting info on the net on how to recify this issue i am not sure where i stand.

I am finding some of the DMDs dont show up on some tables in VR, that or i cant move their position.

Cheers.

Edited by RabidUrko

17 hours ago, RabidUrko said:

I have found so much conflicting info on the net on how to recify this issue i am not sure where i stand.

I am finding some of the DMDs dont show up on some tables in VR, that or i cant move their position.

Cheers.

If you are using anything but the latest VPVR 10.7 then the DMDs for 10.6 tables will not work. Are you using VPVR 10.6 or VPVR 10.7?

18 hours ago, RabidUrko said:

Cheers.

I can only speak from my end, but VR on my machine is “chaotic”. No matter what version you use, the DMD will not show up on some, some will work with all versions, some will work with one version and not another. I have noticed on some the DMD will be very small and crunched in a corner if I take away “front panels”….personally I’ve only been playing with the tried and true tables lately. It’s one thing knowing I can fix something up that is logical with others…but from what I’ve seen it’s sort of a “hodge podge” of things all over the place. If I dive back in and find anything earth shaking out I’ll be sure to post here. 

Really my point is…your not alone. 

EDIT: I could be TOTALY WRONG on this, but one thing I’ve pondered is….from 10.6 to 10.7 there are new VR options. Some of it all might be miscommunication with the way they were built and having those newer options *shrug

As to say the newer versions no longer just have this one option for DMD output. There are now 3 with drop downs, thus, between the user, the the way the table was made etc…things get a little crazy…again…just an idea. 

1 hour ago, RabidUrko said:

Doh im using 10.6 , ill look up 10.7 cheers.

If using 10.6 then just the 10.7 tables should have issues with their DMDs. If you have issues with 10.6 DMDs it's possible you need to use an updated version of 10.6, if this is the case try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VxQ2q3mneRUpUpwX2xRw21rneqErXSNn/view?usp=sharing

Here is the latest VPVR 10.7  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pveYFZnrhQvj1rNXFWWpvdAt1z8BdCGM/view?usp=sharing