SlamTilt Tables

If you want new updated Future Pinball Tables, Slamtilt will release if he gets more subscribers on his YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaPinball

Personally that's a pretty big jump in our niche community but OK. It's his prerogative on how he releases his work. Please subscribe if your a fan of his work. I'm just happy @TerryRed continues to put out great FP content! 

From SlamTilt's Website:

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Let's have some fun, shall we?

I have a bunch of awesome pinball games, that you may or may not be interested in playing.

I currently have 1.78k YouTube subscribers, which isn't too shabby, considering I don't drop to my knees and beg for subscribers in each video I produce.

But I'd like a bigger audience, so more people can enjoy playing my amazing pinball experiences.

If I can get to 4k subscribers before July 4th (this year, next year or the year after... it may take a while), then I will release my 90s pack:

Lethal Weapon 3 ULTIMATE Pro

Last Action Hero ULTIMATE Pro

Apollo 13 ULTIMATE Pro

Twister ULTIMATE Pro

Independence Day ULTIMATE Pro

I'll also throw in a new updated version of JAWS ULTIMATE Pro.

With a larger audience I will have the motivation I need to do all the work necessary to test and release my games.

I'm not interested in money, I have more than enough to live my simple life. But as a producer of quality entertainment, I'd like more 'bums on seats'.

After I hit 4k subs, the rest of my collection will follow, with Ghostbusters, Tales from the Crypt and Scared Stiff appearing the Halloween after the goal is reached (again, not certain what year this will be, that's up to you).

So start spreading the news. Let's give Future Pinball a little more love, and hopefully attract more designers to the platform.

if the goal isn't reached, no big deal, I'll just plod along as normal.

10 hours ago, PEandS1Ws said:

If you want new updated Future Pinball Tables, Slamtilt will release if he gets more subscribers on his YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaPinball

Personally that's a pretty big jump in our niche community but OK. It's his prerogative on how he releases his work. Please subscribe if your a fan of his work. I'm just happy @TerryRed continues to put out great FP content! 

From SlamTilt's Website:

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Let's have some fun, shall we?

I have a bunch of awesome pinball games, that you may or may not be interested in playing.

I currently have 1.78k YouTube subscribers, which isn't too shabby, considering I don't drop to my knees and beg for subscribers in each video I produce.

But I'd like a bigger audience, so more people can enjoy playing my amazing pinball experiences.

If I can get to 4k subscribers before July 4th (this year, next year or the year after... it may take a while), then I will release my 90s pack:

Lethal Weapon 3 ULTIMATE Pro

Last Action Hero ULTIMATE Pro

Apollo 13 ULTIMATE Pro

Twister ULTIMATE Pro

Independence Day ULTIMATE Pro

I'll also throw in a new updated version of JAWS ULTIMATE Pro.

With a larger audience I will have the motivation I need to do all the work necessary to test and release my games.

I'm not interested in money, I have more than enough to live my simple life. But as a producer of quality entertainment, I'd like more 'bums on seats'.

After I hit 4k subs, the rest of my collection will follow, with Ghostbusters, Tales from the Crypt and Scared Stiff appearing the Halloween after the goal is reached (again, not certain what year this will be, that's up to you).

So start spreading the news. Let's give Future Pinball a little more love, and hopefully attract more designers to the platform.

if the goal isn't reached, no big deal, I'll just plod along as normal.

I wanted to cordially invite you to my ignore list. $%^& I can’t stand people like this. 

• PEandS1Ws changed the title to SlamTilt Tables

I mean it sucks, especially since he has some amazing tables, but even though he says its not about the money, Im sure it can help. Its not a lot to ask to sub to his channel and as a thank you I did. What does it hurt? Doesn't cost me anything, and I get to see his tables. I get it, in a perfect world he would release the tables and then as a thank you we would sub, but this is far from a perfect world and we all know maybe 3% of people would take time to do that. Most people only find time to contact for a problem or complaint, not for a thank you. I appreciate you all and all that you do. With that, I also wanted to show my thanks to this site. I just subscribed to Gold. Wish I could do lifetime (You all deserve it), but got a lot of things going on right now. Maybe when things calm down for me I can afford it. Again, thank you.