Here are the mirror dmd script numbers for the new Pinball FX if you have a 1440p playfield. (4k &1080p are in the video as well)

Hi guys, I don't know how many of you purchased the new pinball FX collection of games, but if you did then hopefully your enjoying the games on your virtual pinball table thanks to nailbuster.   On the wiki, he added the start and close scripts as well as mirroring the dmd to show up on your full dmd if you have a lcd full dmd.  He has the numbers for 4k in the wiki you can just copy and paste, but I wanted my dmd to be larger and cover most of my full dmd screen down the middle, so I'm just passing along the exact numbers I used to get the dmd to mirror the way it is in the video.  If that is something you want also and are using a 1440p  playfield then you just need to follow the nailbuster wiki steps and change the mirrored dmd xpos,ypos,width and height to the settings I have.  (Also remember to change the dot matrix setting in the games options to medium.)

Hope it helps some of you who may be using the LG 32 inch playfield like i am.