VPVR tables with script error "controller missing"

Hi,

I'm totally noob and just discovering VP.

I've installed VPX and pack of 300 tables, all work fine. This is a really great work. congrats to all contriibutors.

I'm particulary interested playing in VR. All ois ok for some tables, but most of the tables I'm trying to launch got a script error on "controller". (the same tables work fine with VPX).

I've tried all possible VPVR versions I've found, I've compiled the one on github and sourceforge, but always same error.

Does this is a know error ? and can someone explained why it is raising ? 

What are that controller object missing and is there something to do for fixing it ?

My setup is : Big Desktop PC, Quest2 with link cable, Xbox360 controller USB.

For the working tables, this is really great to play in VR. The only problem I see is the problem of recentering the view. The tables are always in impossible to reach positions in VR, so first 5 minutes is changing pos X and Pox Y in settings to have the table "near". else this is really HUGE to be able to play these table in VR.

I found the problem, setup of VPinMAME had to be launched once.

VPinMAME\Setup64.exe

This was not obvious and the error is not helping giving info about were to search.

Now I'm facing a "iniPin3D error" but that's another story (I've read many things about filter and MSAA, I'll do some tests).

On my laptop all is running fine.

For the recentering issue, hit... 5 on the numpad, I think is the default setting. If you go to "configure keys/dof" look for "recenter view," the default is numpad 5 IIRC. If you don't have a numpad, you can reassign the key (I prefer "h") that'll save you a lot of messing with x & y values