Where to find textures?

Balrog81

Hi.

Where do you find textuers for the tables ? I am mainly interested in texture for Pinball/table objects.

I have search the internet. I thought that there maybe would be a Pinball texture database, where you could find textures?

I am a 3D artist, and if I get the time, I could be interested in making some objects for The Turtles Stern table, and perhaps stern Godzilla. 

But no promises 🙂 

Thank you!

Not sure what you really mean by textures here, especially since you say that you are a 3D artist. Playfields ? If you're lucky, someone has scanned it and it is in high res. Plastics ? Same I guess. Metals ? Toys ? JPSalas is able to make good looking tables using simple images. The best looking ones has a trip via blender or any other 3D softwhare where texture is added or created, uv-unwrapped and exporter with the object(s). Fancy stuff like pre-rendered, images for lighting effects is common too.

If you really are a 3D artist. You should be able to figure much of this out from looking at a single object and its related image. Know that many toys has been hand created by other 3D experts. So, I guess, there is a different answer to each object you are looking to create.