New Mod for Batman Dark Knight

tatt

I Plan to release an update to the Batman Dark Knight table.  all new graphics,  and lots of mods to the pup pack.  if anyone wants to get involved. wants credit. or is the original builder of this table.  please contact me.

if you want to join in the force to grow this table and pup pack to its fullest as a group, then please join this private Modders Group.https://popperportal.com/groups/batman-dark-night/ 

ps. the image I'm uploading is for my video on release.  the playfield and topper and Backglass are not what's gonna be released.  that's all in the group!

Again Modders and creators only can apply.  this is not an open group.  I have opened it for the time being so people can see I'm not up to no good.  as that was a rumor lol

batman youtube background.jpg

Edited by tatt
updated wording people said it was worded disrespectful

I'm looking for like VPW and the guys that did the pup pack for Batman 66.  as I am doing many popups on many screens on my release.  apron guys. hold your hats! a new type of pup pack is coming.  and these are for stats not random videos 

Apron Left PupPack template 1.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:49 AM, VincentWRX said:

How did the pup pack ended? as i dont see an update about this in this topic? :) was it released?

ive been trying to get it done. learning to put in ball shadows has turned to be hard.  and the pup got put on hold for summer camping:0. Sory for the MIA.