What is the most realistic feeling VPX table you've played?

I upgraded to the VPW version of the Lord of the Rings table and am really impressed at how the physics are in this version compared to the older version I was playing previously.

I want to experience that again.

What are your most realistic Visual Pinball tables?

I believe VPW uses fleep sounds and nFozzy physics.  @rothbauerw updated his Star Trek a while back and was the first table on my cab with fleep and foz and was a  total game changer.   Game play, especially flippers were elevated to a new level of realism and the fleep sound package transformed my basic exciter and speaker set up.  Many builds use this now.  Aside from the VPW tables, bord's got some great ss and em's,  goldchicco, scottacus?, uncle paulie, leeoneil is doing some amazing mods of Loserman's em's.  

My most immersive table of late has been bord's Flash.  But VPW's Monster Bash is a close second.  

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, JFR1 said:

I believe VPW uses fleep sounds and nFozzy physics.  @rothbauerw updated his Star Trek a while back and was the first table on my cab with fleep and foz and was a  total game changer.   Game play, especially flippers were elevated to a new level of realism and the fleep sound package transformed my basic exciter and speaker set up.  Many builds use this now.  Aside from the VPW tables, bord's got some great ss and em's,  goldchicco, scottacus?, uncle paulie, leeoneil is doing some amazing mods of Loserman's em's.  

My most immersive table of late has been bord's Flash.  But VPW's Monster Bash is a close second.  

What @JFR1 said.  Don't forget about @Fl1ppers whirlwind. 

Fluppers work is by far the most realistic in my opinion. his Whirlwind, Diner, Whitewater and his Tales of the Arabian nights all look, play and sound SUPER realistic. props to G5k & VPW team also. anything those three guys/team do is a definite must have. but I think Flupper takes the win in THIS category. 

Edited by daveloro

Doh!  Flupper's tables have all been benchmark builds.  What's amazing, if I'm correct, Diner's last update was five years ago tomorrow...and looks and plays like it was just released.  That's some strange wizadry.