Flippers now enable shaker

stargate66

Looking for some help on this odd issue.

When I hit either flipper button on my cab the shaker motor enables. This started all of the sudden after I was resetting a table (using F3), the shaker came on all of the sudden. Now every time I hit either flipper shaker comes on (on any table I launch).

I checked my VPX buttons setup and also my Pinscape set-up and nothing has changed. Launched the DOF test table, same issue. Checked my keyboard settings, my left SHIFT key on the keyboard (left flipper) turns the shaker on BUT the right SHIFT key on the keyboard does not work at all. I checked the buttons on my Pinscape controller and both left and right shift keys are recognized fine along with the correct button assignments.

I also found it odd if I try to reassign the right SHIFT on VPX settings it does not recognize the right SHIFT when I try to assign it. On my Pinscape the RIGHT shift is recognized along with all button assignments.

So far, I installed the latest B2S server, rebooted the PC a couple of times and still have the issue.

Been part of the hobby since 2018 and nothing like this has ever come up. Any guidance or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks