New Front Page ! "Awesome"

• Administrators
12 hours ago, LrdHawk said:

The home page is really looking great, I love the feel and flow of the page.

Thank you @Dazz , and others for all the work you do in the background so we all enjoy this hobby.

@LrdHawk Many thanks for noticing. Most people don't realize how much work goes on in the background for any site.

The frontpage is still very much a work in progress. I feel that it's finally starting to getting somewhere usable and hopefully add a little character. I'm still working on the overall site layout, flow, and trying to add some personalization. Hopefully I'm not over-cluttering it. I really want the frontpage to give people a quick snapshot of what's going on around the site, around the hobby, and around the whole pinball world.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, BrentsLane said:

I think it looks nice for sure!  The only thing I miss is the top 10 lists (by week, month, year, etc) for the tables and more.

I'm sure it's coming. 
Keep up the good work @Dazz

I just put it back on the page, but with the bug fix; a couple logs had to be purged. Unfortunately, one of the logs controlled the counts for the top 10 list.  This throws off the year/all time counts so they are not accurate anymore.  It will take a while before those columns are accurate.

On 3/16/2022 at 4:32 AM, Dazz said:

I just put it back on the page, but with the bug fix; a couple logs had to be purged. Unfortunately, one of the logs controlled the counts for the top 10 list.  This throws off the year/all time counts so they are not accurate anymore.  It will take a while before those columns are accurate.

Great!  Keep up the good work buddy... I know it's a tough job and mostly thankless but you are the best site left standing by far!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...