FX released Indiana jones today for the old fx3 but see system requirements for new games coming for the new FX application

Pinball FX

Biggest brands in pinball form

Discover brand new exclusive tables created for Pinball FX, or find your favorites among more than 40 unique and visually enhanced favorites from Zen's extensive digital pinball library. Relive the most iconic moments from entertainment powerhouses like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Marvel, Universal Studios, and many more. Enjoy accurate re-creations of the most famous pinball machines of all time with Williams Pinball, or have fun with Zen’s original creations.

New tables arrive frequently!

Build your dream game room

Build up your own customizable 3D playroom with collectible items unlocked by playing.

The ultimate simulation

Enjoy digital pinball at its finest as Pinball FX brings you the most advanced simulation in pinball with Pro Physics for every table in the library, 4K HDR visuals, and ray tracing.

Any of you rocking old graphics cards or even ones that went and grabbed those NVIDIA 1660's are gonna have to turn off lots of bells and whistles, espcially at 4k. That being said, some of the tables runnig using DX12, unreal engine , Ray tracing , HDR etc look amazing. 

Capture.PNG.2e58505e4351935d17af64a40af2ce49.PNG

Well looks like I'll be needing a new GPU then... I've gotten very used to 120fps refresh rates (Feels very fluid) and there's no way my GPU (a standard 2060) is gonna hit those highs if that's the "recommended" spec (which I assume is targeting 60fps like every other recommended spec)... I guess it's lucky the prices are starting to come down...