Upload Tables

• Administrators
1 minute ago, rrobles0720 said:

Hey guys, can I upload a table here that is no longer Vpinball if I didnt created it?

No. Only the people that created the files or people that have permission from the original authors are the only ones allowed to upload their creations.  If you didn't create it; you really have no rights in posting it anywhere.

1 minute ago, Dazz said:

No. Only the people that created the files or people that have permission from the original authors are the only ones allowed to upload their creations.  If you didn't create it; you really have no rights in posting it anywhere.

I see, its because i once downloaded the VPT table that is currently missing and cant be found on any other pinball website since VP closed and I wanted to share it with everyone, I know so many people is looking for it.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, rrobles0720 said:

I see, its because i once downloaded the VPT table that is currently missing and cant be found on any other pinball website since VP closed and I wanted to share it with everyone, I know so many people is looking for it.

Sorry, but this is how the hobby works.  We can't have people submitting files that they didn't create.  It out of respect to the people that create the content we all use.  The best thing to do is to reach out to the original author(s) and see if they would be willing to uplaod the file themselves.  

• Administrators
6 hours ago, rrobles0720 said:

If people want it bad enough you can always reply with a pm and give them a link, That's not a issue.. but you cannot post it to any forum if you did not create it  , Cause you will piss off a lot of people and probly  get banned on every legit forum site out there 😏

read the forum rules you will see that at every site..

uploads.png