Important update for all vbobrusev pin2dmd coloziations

• Content Provider

Hi! I have news about colorizations. Users who purchased real pinball files for this games:

Pirates of the Caribbean. 

Iron Man

The Simpsons Pinball Party

The Sopranos

World Poker Tour

Family Guy

Hook

Attack From Mars

Monopoly

Ripleys Believe it or not.

You need linked your game with your pin2dmd UID device where you use it, with your payment for receive future updates and fixes for this games. Please send me your pinball game title, First, Last name, Pin2dmd UID ( you can find it in config menu ), email for receive future updates and payment date when it was made or paypal transaction id. If you purchased your pin2dmd display from distributor which is pre-load colorization on your device, ask him to register your colorization for your device. Users who paid colorization price to distributor, but that distributor didnt paid to me, you will not able to receive future updates and fixes. All this questions must be solved with your pin2dmd display distributor. All future updates will be send directly to customers email address. 

One more thing. My paypal at this moment is suspended. I am not able to receive paypal payments, i will try to fix it asap. Before purchase please ask about ability to pay via paypal. Crypto always welcome. BTC, ETH, USDT, BUSD and other coins. 

Let me know if you have any questions. All information can be send to me via personal messages or on email [email protected] 

If you know friends who used my colorizations, please tell him about this actions.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello please, 

I believe you are not receiving my msgs? 
I am having issues with tspp colorization, the second set of files is not working the same as the first set you sent for the first screen.

the second one is missing some colour frames when compared to my first one you gave me  that is perfect, only a couple the rest seems to be perfect.

which leads me to believe it is perhaps an older version?

can you resend please the latest version of files for the last UID screen I sent you please and thank you.

Edited by Tinkertilter